Monday, November 23, 2009

Why Cupcake Anarchy?


Many are probably wondering why start a blog called "Cupcake Anarchy"...well,after many trials and tribulations in my life I decided to take a leap of faith and start a blog about my cupcakes. I take my personal life, and my love of music and fashion, and mix it all together to bring you "Cupcake Anarchy." Knowing that no big goal can be accomplished without taking a great risk, I dive head first into this with no hang ups, worries or even fears. This blog will primarily focus on what it is I do to create fun, creative and all around great tasting confections to make those around me and myself happy. I'm focused on bringing the best of the best of my vegan cupcakes to the table in hopes that some of you will be inspired, influenced or even daring enough to try them yourself. I've taken lots of time, and a somewhat nice chunk of change, to develop these recipes. With that being said, no recipes will be posted. I'm merely here to make your mouth water over these beautiful and somewhat exotic cupcakes. Coming from a visual arts background, I hope not only to tease your palate, but also stimulate your eyes. Enjoy!


xoxox,

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment